About the Role
Full Job Description
- Produce drawings using computer-assisted drafting systems (CAD).
- Draw maps, diagrams, and profiles, using cross-sections and surveys, to represent elevations,
topographical contours, subsurface formations and structures.
- Create graphical representations of civil structures.
- Prepare detailed work plans.
- Finish and duplicate drawings and documentation packages, according to required mediums and
specifications for reproduction using blueprinting, photography, or other duplicating methods.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil
engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
- Evaluate designs or specifications to ensure quality.
- Estimate technical or resource requirements for development or production projects.
- Explain engineering drawings, specifications, or other technical information.
2 years of experience is preferred.
About the Company
CNC Civil Services, LLC is a small woman owned (WBENC) firm based out of Washington, D.C offering services in subsurface utility investigation, surveying and engineering. We employ a staff with decades of experience in the underground/above ground infrastructure and civil engineering field. Our primary services consist of private utility locating, utility designation and mapping, air/hydro vacuum test pitting, surveying, mapping, site engineering, water resources engineering, utility design and coordination, transportation engineering, due diligence, permitting, and construction administration. Our staff has a successful history of operating in a team environment with designers, engineers, and planners to assist in solving the challenges of important engineering tasks. This successful history involves placing a priority on a safe and environmentally friendly work environment.